LWVNM mailing lists are friendly, non-partisan forums where members share information about LWVNM business, action alerts, voter education and other things of interest to the League's mission. To help preserve this helpful, productive function, you should review and adhere to these rules:
- Use the lists for their intended purpose
- Do not send personal messages to the lists
- When replying to a message sent to the lists, don't reply to the list unless all list members need your reply
- Consider any communications and other materials transmitted via the lists to be non-confidential
- Do not post or transmit any partisan communication, or defamatory, abusive, harassing, or indecent communication or material through the lists
- Remember that the statements, views and opinions posted on the list are those of the author and are not endorsed or reflect the opinion of LWVNM or the moderator.
- Agree to hold harmless LWVNM, its board, and the moderator harmless for any errors in communication; or for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use the lists.
The list moderator shall have the option to remove members from any of the lists for violation of the lists' mission or rules.